Terms & Conditions
Please find the terms and conditions for Le Rêve Boutique Beachfront Hotel below.
The entire property is designated as a smoke-free environment. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the buildings, on the property or the grounds, except for the designated smoking area.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Children are welcome.
All rates are in U.S. dollars per night.
Children of zero to three years are complimentary. An extra fee is applied for kids under 12 years.
Children ages 13 and over are welcome as a third guest in our rooms for an additional charge.
We require a 50% deposit upon the initial booking. The remaining balance is paid at check-in time. Whole house bookings, special event bookings and bookings during designated holiday periods must be fully paid at the time of the reservation.
We require a valid, pre-authorized credit card to be on file upon check-in for security and incidentals. You authorize us to use this card for all extra charges.
DINNER MANDATORY CHARGES OF CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS EVE DINNER
- An additional fee applies for the non-commissionable Christmas dinner for all guests staying on 24 December - $ 150 per adult and 75 USD for children from 4 to 12 years.
- An additional fee applies for the non-commissionable New Year dinner for all guests staying on 31 December - $ 200 per adult and 100 USD for children from 4 to 12 years
January 4th to December 22nd
- The Client can cancel without charge 14 days before the arrival, subsequently applying 100% of the stay.
December 23rd to January 3rd
- The Client can cancel without charge 21 days before the arrival, subsequently applying 100% of the stay.
We highly recommend that you buy travel insurance to cover any personal, last-minute inconveniences.
NO SHOW AND EARLY DEPARTURES:
All no shows and early departures are charged in full according to the total estimated balance.
Apply minimum stay of three nights for reservations staying from December 23 to January 3.
ENVIROMENTAL SANITATION FEE
Fee for all hotel and resorts guests in Riviera Maya
Last September 6th, the government approved the Environmental Sanitation fee as part of its work to preserve the extraordinary natural beauty of the area, effective October 1, 2017.
The entity of Solidaridad “ Playa del Carmen“ will begin charging this fee to all hotel and resort guests in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya. This new initiative includes members and guests staying at Le Reve Hotel & Spa.
In accordance with Municipal Finance Law, the Environmental Sanitation Fee will be charged to your account is as follows:
***The fee is $20 MXN per room per night.
What will be used for?
It will be used to contribute to environmental protection and sanitation initiatives such as:
• Beach conservation and upkeep
• Implementation of an integral Waste Management program in urban areas
• Elimination of open-air garbage dumps
• Reduction of carbon emissions by installing LED lighting systems in public areas
• Other programs geared towards making the Riviera Maya a sustainable destination
Why is it needed?
The Riviera Maya is an area of outstanding natural beauty. Its white sand beaches are legendary and the world’s second longest coral reef is just offshore, its jungles and wetlands are home to rare species and it boasts the world’s longest underground rivers discovered to date. Yet increasing visitor numbers and population growth are outpacing public services and more action is needed to improve waste management and other services for the health of the environment and area ecosystems. The new green fee charged by the Solidaridad Municipal Government will be used for such programs.
This new environmental fee will only be charged to Riviera Maya hotel guests. It does not apply to Cancun or Puerto Morelos.