The entire property is designated as a smoke free environment. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the buildings, on the property or the grounds, except for the designated smoking area .
Pets are NOT allowed.
Children´s are welcome.
All rates are in U.S. dollars per night.
Children of 0 to 3 years are complimentary. Extra fee applied for kids under 12 years.
Children ages 13 and over are welcome as a 3rd guest in our rooms for an additional charge.
We require a 50% deposit upon initial booking. The remaining balance is paid at check in time. Whole house bookings, special event bookings, and bookings during designated holiday periods must be fully paid at the time of booking.
We require a valid, pre-authorized credit card to be on file upon check in for security and incidentals. You authorize us to charge this card for all extra charges.
DINNER MANDATORY CHARGES OF CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS EVE DINNER
- An additional fee applies for non-commissionable Christmas dinner for all guests staying on 24 December. $ 100 per adult and 50 USD for children 3-12 years.
- An additional fee applies for non-commissionable New Year dinner for all guests staying on 31 December. $ 150 per adult and 75 USD for children from 3 to 12 years
CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOW
January 04 to April 30 - November 01 to December 18:
- The client can cancel without charge until 21 days before your arrival. Subsequently apply 50% of the stay.
May 01 to October 31:
- The client can cancel without penalty up to 14 days before arrival. Subsequently apply 50% of the stay.
December 19 to January 03:
- The client can cancel without penalty up to 91 days before arrival.
- In case of cancellation 90 to 60 days before arrival with a penalty of 25% of your stay.
- In case of cancellation 59-45 days prior to arrival with a penalty of 50% of your stay.
- In case of cancellation 45 days before arrival 100% penalty applies stay.
We highly recommend that you buy at your convenience a travel insurance to cover any personal inconvenience last minute.
NO SHOW AND EARLY DEPARTURES:
All No Shows and early departures are charged in full according to the total estimated balance.
Apply minimum stay of 4 nights for reservations staying from December 21 to January 3.
ENVIROMENTAL SANITATION FEE
May we let you know that last September 06th the Government approved the Environmental Sanitation fee, as part of its work to preserve the extraordinary natural beauty of the area, and effective October 1, 2017.
The entity of Solidaridad “ Playa del Carmen “ will begin charging this fee to all hotel and resort guests in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya. This new initiative includes members and guests staying at The Le Reve Hotel & Spa.
In accordance with Municipal Finance Law, the Environmental Sanitation Fee will be charged to your account is as follows:
***The fee is $20 MXN per room per night.
What will be used for?
Will be used to contribute to environmental protection and sanitation initiatives such as:
• Beach conservation and upkeep.
• Implementation of an integral Waste Management program in urban areas.
• Elimination of open-air garbage dumps.
• Reduction of carbon emissions by installing LED lighting systems in public areas.
• Other programs geared towards making the Riviera Maya a sustainable destination.
Why is it needed?
The Riviera Maya is an area of outstanding natural beauty. Its white sand beaches are legendary and the world’s second longest coral reef is just offshore, its jungles and wetlands are home to rare species and it boasts the world’s longest underground rivers discovered to date. Yet increasing visitor numbers and population growth are outpacing public services and more action is needed to improve waste management and other services for the health of the environment and area ecosystems. The new Green Fee charged by the Solidaridad Municipal Government will be used for such programs.
This new Environmental Fee will only be charged to Riviera Maya hotel guests. It does not apply to Cancun or Puerto Morelos.